Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dear all,

I miss you too, good thing the holidays are coming up so I can have a chance to put some of my words into action...
That being said when I see you in Dec If can kill you I will tie you all up with miles of old chewed bubble gum that I already made you pick off of hobos pee covered shoes. I will then cover your naked bodies in melted candy, sap, tar, whipped cream, and jelly until you are unbearably sticky. I'll let you alll sit in a room feeling sticky watching crochet videos and won't let you out until you have crocheted the bubblegum that you are wrapped into a beautiful work of art that I will sell for 100,000,000,000 dollars and use to buy a boat and lots of bears. I will put you on the boat and let you get really seasick and puke all over each other until your almost dead from the agony of it all. I will be watching from a secret camera in my posh mansion that I bought with your quilt money and when I feel like it I will press a button that releases the bears to tear your sticky ass bodies apart.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Lerve Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment