Friday, August 26, 2011

To my sweet dearest darling Sarah,

if I could kill you, I would first cover your whole body with super duper sticky stuff and catapult you onto a billboard where you would stick and be eaten by bugs and roasted by the hot sun for 3 days. Then I would rip you off, ripping off all of your back skin and take you to a kids soccer game where all the evil little boys will stomp on your back with their cleats, when your whole back is pulverized I will then take a hole puncher and hole punch your cheeks as well as your weenus skin and then make you gargle with bleach while crawling on your elbows through a feild of hypodermic needles. Next I will put you in a dark room with millions of bees and evil laughter until you die of aids and beestings.

Love,

ermilayy

No comments:

Post a Comment